Thursday, January 6, 2011

Review of 2010

Time to review how my 2010 went:

*Bigger garden:  The garden did get a couple of feet bigger, but not near as big as I had wanted.  I'll have to try again this year for another couple of feet. 
*Bigger flower bed:  This one I accomplished after a lot of hard work.  Some day I'd like it larger still, but for now, it's good.
*Tracking money:  Didn't do so well on this one.  I have all of the information, but it's not organized at all and doesn't do me any good. 
*Workouts:  I did great on this one.  I work out almost every day after work.  Not much weight loss to show from it, but I'm happy that I've stuck with it.
*Remove wallpaper:  I got 1 out of 3 of the rooms done.  The main bath was the room I did, and after spending 30+ hours removing paper, I just couldn't get motivated to do any more.
*Finish sewing room:  I'm very happy with this room.  I got the storage cabinets up and some decor on the walls.  It's a bright, cheery place to sew.
*Work on sewing projects:  I finished Lisa's quilt and also made a wallhanging for the sewing room that I wasn't planning on.

I'm happy with what I got done, but there's always room to do more.  I don't have my 2011 list finished yet but hope to post in a couple days.

Happy New Year! 

No comments: