Sunday, August 30, 2015

Bike Ride Sights

I've been on several rides in the past month. A few things I've seen.... 
I got caught in the rain on this one.

The Clive Greenbelt is closed right past the interstate so I had to turn around and go back.

But not before getting a shot of the river under the bridge.

This was my first venture down to Gray's Lake.

And since then I've ridden down there three more times. Always lots of people enjoying the lake and park.
 
Saw two deer on another ride right up close to the trail. I also saw two cardinals and an indigo bunting on this ride, but they fly away too quick to get a picture.


And I think the best thing yet...a field of lilies. And this is only about half of them.
 
 Ranking high up there with the field of lilies is the open country view back home.  

And last but not least, the ice cream truck at Water Works Park.
 

No comments: