Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas

I know this posting is a couple of days late, but it's been a busy several days.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with your family.  We went to Midnight Mass (actually 10 p.m.) and the church was decorated beautifully.  The trees with just white lights and the 60 plus red and white poinsettias (Mom counted them) looked perfect.  I kept thinking I needed to get a picture, but it just never happened.  It was a small gathering as the snowstorm kept several families at home.

It's been several years since I've made a snowman, but the snow was perfect on Christmas Day.  As my brother was blowing out the driveway, my sister and I decided to make a snowman.  We enjoyed every minute of it even though our jeans were wet to above our knees by the time we finished. We had quite the time getting the middle on because it was too heavy.  After finally making it smaller, we could lift it on.  Lisa, where's his carrot nose???

1 comment:

Mom said...

His eyes and mouth look more like "flower seed pods" than like coal!!! I'll bet the carrot nose is in the fridge yet!