Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow Day!

Even though I don't work in a school any more, I still got a snow day yesterday.  My mom and sister were snowed in with me.  What a perfect day...which is why my blog has the name it does.  We got two batches of Christmas cookies baked.  Mom took several home with her.  Now I just need to get them frosted.


I'm so thankful for the help I had in cleaning off the driveway.  I couldn't have done it without them.  This is what was out there Tuesday night.  Not too bad I didn't think.


However, Wednesday was another story.  The drifts were across the driveway, and the piles were getting too tall to throw the snow over.  My muscles are going to be sore for days.


1 comment:

mom said...

As long as you had to be snowbound, baking cookies was a super idea. Again, I am happy to reap the benefits of your time in the kitchen.

It's starting out to be a blustery winter; hope it settles down soon!