Saturday, February 6, 2010

Shopping Trip

I got all of this at Hy-Vee for $23.13 (27.03 before coupons).  It's not as good a deal as some I see on other blogs, but I did find a couple of really great finds that I just had to share.

Wheat Thins were on sale for $1.88 (regular $3.49) and I had a coupon for $1.  Duracell 8-pack batteries were on sale for $3.99 and I had a coupon for $1.  The packs actually had 10 in them for the price of 8...even better.

I wasn't planning on walking down the paper aisle, but it was the quickest way back to the milk. For some reason my eye happened to catch on Ziploc bags on temporary price decline for $0.89 (regular $2.39). Good thing I had my coupon binder with me because I had $1.40 worth of coupons.  The best part was that I got a $2 catalina off my next purchase because of the Ziplocs making them free plus overage.

No comments: