Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kitchen Cleaning and Decluttering

Yesterday I had a burst of energy so I decided to clean and declutter the kitchen. The cupboards were cleaned inside and out as well as the frig. I found several things for the trash and things for the garage sale box. Why did I have so many extra spatulas and knives??!! The biggest difference was the decluttering of papers on the countertops and the table. Magazines have been put away. Receipts have been filed. Work papers have been filed. Everything is now in its place.  
And no, I didn't just move things before I took the pictures.  I know who you are if you're thinking that!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Who in the world would think you'd move things just to take the pictures!?!?!?!
Looks nice. De-cluttering is a good feeling; I try to do it frequently.