Friday, February 4, 2011

Things to do in 2011

Better late than never on getting my goals/to-do list posted for 2011. 
  • Remove the wallpaper in the two rooms that have it yet.
  • Learn to hand quilt.  I have the project made and ready to quilt, just need to get started.
  • Expand my knitting knowledge.  I have knitting down, it's the purling that is giving me problems.  I had a co-worker show me a few weeks ago but haven't gotten much practice in.  I want to expand beyond scarf making.  
  • Continue my workouts at the fitness center.  I do really great by going almost every day, but the few pounds I lost a year ago have found their way back.  Snacking after I get home from work is definitely my downfall.
  • Decorate the spare bedroom.  This is the only room on the main floor that I haven't touched since I moved in.  The wallpaper and blue carpet have to go.  I've been trying to find a bedspread that I like so I know what color scheme to go with, but I'm not having any luck.  It's so hard to order online because you just don't know what color you'll end up with.
  • Declutter and organize a couple of closets.  There are still some boxes that are packed from my move almost three years ago.  Obviously, I'm not using that stuff, so it's time for a trip to Goodwill.

No comments: