- Remove the wallpaper in the two rooms that have it yet.
- Learn to hand quilt. I have the project made and ready to quilt, just need to get started.
- Expand my knitting knowledge. I have knitting down, it's the purling that is giving me problems. I had a co-worker show me a few weeks ago but haven't gotten much practice in. I want to expand beyond scarf making.
- Continue my workouts at the fitness center. I do really great by going almost every day, but the few pounds I lost a year ago have found their way back. Snacking after I get home from work is definitely my downfall.
- Decorate the spare bedroom. This is the only room on the main floor that I haven't touched since I moved in. The wallpaper and blue carpet have to go. I've been trying to find a bedspread that I like so I know what color scheme to go with, but I'm not having any luck. It's so hard to order online because you just don't know what color you'll end up with.
- Declutter and organize a couple of closets. There are still some boxes that are packed from my move almost three years ago. Obviously, I'm not using that stuff, so it's time for a trip to Goodwill.
Friday, February 4, 2011
Things to do in 2011
Better late than never on getting my goals/to-do list posted for 2011.